Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Special Workshop Days Just For You

One of the things that ladies who come to my workshops always comment upon is how lovely it is to have a day to themselves...a day spent doing something they enjoy without the distractions of home, family and work commitments.  

This is why I came up with the idea of hosting My Saturday and My Monday workshops...special days just for you!rebeccamaryjane's studio
I open up my studio as your creative space and look after you for the day, while you have some valuable time to yourself to finish a work-in-progress or tackle something new, meet like-minded people and unwind.


Just imagine...a whole day for YOU to make and create,
Make & Create at rebeccamaryjane's studio
while I bring you tea/coffee, cake, and your lunch
Tea, coffee and cake at rebeccamaryjane's workshops
These workshops do not include any tuition or materials, just time, space, good company and good food.  They run from 10am to 4pm and cost £20 per person. 


Dates for the rest of the year are as follows:

Monday 12th October
Saturday 21st November

I look forward to welcoming you to my studio at Vulcan Studios, 53 Sussex Street, Sheffield very soon...please get in touch to book your place!
rebeccamaryjane's at Vulcan Studios, Sheffield
Bye for now,

Rebecca
x

1 comment:

  1. Will have to book soon, just need to find out how to get there. See you in September
    Love
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment...it means a lot to me, Rx